After a long week of dealing with insurance companies, shopping for a new car, and back pain I was over the week! What a stressful thing this accident has been. I think Markus could see things were getting to me. He was off on Friday and we met up at my office after I had gotten then rental car to trade vehicles. He pulled up the center console of his Papa's car and I saw a pretty red wrapped box with a gold sticker that said Dillard's. Surely he didn't buy this perfume I had my eye on... He tried to tell me it wasn't the perfume. I couldn't imagine it to be anything else. It was like he was proposing all over again.. Least that's what it reminded me of. He cracked me up an certainly caught me off guard with this pretty surprise. Talk about make my week!
It's called "Dot" by: Marc Jacobs

No comments:
Post a Comment