8.03.2012

Guess Who's Having....

Oh it's that time I've been preparing now for a month... Garage Sale Time!  The big day is tomorrow.  Wish us luck.  This is our first go 'round with this sort of thing.  I'm honestly praying it goes ok and we make some money and get rid of some stuff!  After all that would be the perfect combo!  And all the sweaty nights in my hot garage getting this all together will pay off :).  This was the last sign I made...
The Yard Sale Queen said to post a sign that said "All Sales Final".  I just added a couple of things... like what the proceeds will pay for :).  My coworker said I should, so I'll see how that goes.  It will be a great conversation piece!  Hey, maybe we might land a job out of it.  A girl can be optimistic, huh?  Well I'm excited.  I'll post after the sale with the hopefully good news about how we did!  I'm so excited!


No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin