8.31.2012
Bye Bye Isaac! {Hello Football Season 2012}!
Hurricane Isaac threatened to put a damper on the start of our football season 2012, but not so fast it finally passed thru the great BR. Yay! I'm ready for the season to begin! I have been searching for shirts for little man for weeks now. I finally found one and bought a 2T because they shrink so bad. I need more. I wore my jersey today for the 1st day back after the hurricane. I didn't get a pic, but if I can say, I rocked it! Also, I discovered Tostitos makes a blue corn chip that looks like it's purple. I'm definitely going to remember that for a possible tailgate! No season tickets again this year. Maybe next year we can pick that back up again! MAYBE! It's been nice having a few years off now. Even better that I can enjoy my Saturdays around people I enjoy :). Some of the people we tailgated with in years past worked my ever-livin'-nerves! So here's to the start of hopefully another great season. Geaux Tigers!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment