![]() | |||
| July 29, 2005 |
As I sit here now, I think of the fun we shared going to LSU Football games year in and year out. I think of our 2nd anniversary and how we only had $13 to our name and shared dinner at Jason's Deli and how we had a great time doing it (especially since we got our own ice cream cone too!). I think about how we happy we were to buy out first house and how I cried and cried because I didn't want to spend the extra $5K to buy it but how I didn't want to lose it over $5K. And how grateful I am even to this day for the person who helped us with our deposit so we could buy it. I think about Markus taking me to NOLA for Mardi Gras for the first time (my mom would NEVER let us go) and how I LOVED it! The Tennis Tournaments I've been to and being so proud of my man! Going thru Hurricane Gustav as a homeowner vs. a renter like Hurricane Katrina. I think about how the loss
of a job affected us... tremendously! The discovery of our pregnancy and intro to "Momma Jenn-Jenn Blog". The birth of Our Trevor Christian! And how he has basically consumed our life and is all we can think about :) So really and truly I guess it wasn't too fair to compare my family/marriage to theirs as we have seen a lot in the 7 years we have been married. And my how I wouldn't change a thing! I've learned so much about myself and most importantly how to love. And how that love really and truly can get you thru the happiest and the toughest of things as long as Heavenly Father is included in our marriage.
Markus Christian my how I love you my baby and how I promise to continue to love you forever and ever. You are my heart!

1 comment:
You are so sweet! Happy 7th!
Post a Comment