2.01.2012

A Surprised Hurt

Not sure how to feel at this moment...  feeling like it needs to be out so I can move on.  If that makes sense.  Ever get bad news and you wanted to tell someone, but you don't want to?  That is today.  That has been my Sunday night thru my Wednesday afternoon... until now.  The bad news is confirmed.  It hurts.  It sucks.  It WAS so perfect.  Least I thought it was, but not any more.  It's official.  I had a miscarriage.  No surprise Valentine's news, throw away the positive pregnancy tests, the cute shirt I surprised Markus with, the Valentine's cards ordered with "Baby #2" written on them, don't worry about cleaning out the office out to make room... it's gone.

6 comments:

jamie said...

I am so sorry jenn! I miscarried before Blake, and it sucks. So sorry you have to go through this.

The Mustard Seed said...

Praying for peace for you at this time.

Adrienne said...

Jenn, I'm so sorry and sad. I can only imagine how excited yall were. But just know it will happen again, Heavenly Father knows the desires of your heart and our Savior knows the pain you are going through. There is no doubt in my mind you will have more children! We love you guys!

Jessica said...

Jenn, I am really sorry to hear that. My miscarriage was right before Valentine's Day as well. I never ate at La Careta in BR after that b/c that is when it all started. Hugs.

Karlee said...

I'm so sorry to hear Jenn! I know how badly you want #2! It will come. I had a miscarriage before Boston and it was just awful so I can totally understand your pain. X0X0!

Britt said...

We'll pray for you.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin