2.07.2012

You Make It Real {Markus}

It's weeks like last week that all I need is you. Nothing else matters but you and me (and Trevor). I am so happy to have you in my life. Seriously so blessed you are mine. I dedicate this song to you my love. Yeah I know it's not Valentine's day yet... and you hate it anyway, but I love you and wanted you to know it's not just on Valentine's when the "Mush" comes out. You make it real to me baby. I love you baby!

1 comment:

The Hickman Family said...

So sorry to hear about your miscarriage! I can't believe I mentioned that I had one last Sunday while watching the superbowl. Believe me, I would not have said anything if I would have known that you'd just had one. I'm so sorry. I wasn't trying to be rude, I just didn't know. I hope I didn't hurt your feelings.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin