Growing up, I always remember my mom saying I was supposed to be a twin. It never made sense to me and always confused me because I have twin sisters. Mom would always tell me our names would have been Jennifer & Christopher. I took it in stride, but never really forgot about "Jennifer & Christopher".
With the recent sadness of our miscarriage, I felt obligated to tell my mom like I did everyone else, not cause I wanted to... And she told me that when she was about 5-6 weeks pregnant she started bleeding too. I looked at her like, huh? What? She said basically from what her Dr. said she was pregnant with 2 and when she started bleeding she lost one. I was the only one born. I butchered the story but somehow my mom had a miscarriage while still pregnant with me. I know. Crazy. But that story also helped me to see that God has a plan. And I considered the name Christopher when naming Trevor, but quickly dismissed it because Markus has a cousin named Christopher (Wilson). Just another interesting piece to the puzzle of life :/
No comments:
Post a Comment