3.28.2011

Hello St. Francisville Part 2

Here is the rest of our fabulous time at Rosedown Plantation.  Ask Markus, I was in absolute heaven walking around this place.  It couldn't have been a prettier day either.  And with my two men/boys by my side... it was perfect!
 My attempt at taking a pic of just the two of us.
 the Happy Couple
 The inside of the Gazebo!
 the greenhouse under these glass windows.  Daddy took a pic of me and my sisters in front of this thing years ago.  I just smiled when I saw it.  It was like Daddy was smiling right at me.  So special!
 The side of the house
 a courtyard leading to the garden shed.
  I couldn't get over how pretty the camellias were
 Doesn't this pic look like it belongs in a PB Catalog?  a look inside the garden shed.
 My luvs!  
I love Markus more now that he is a Daddy!
 My little Sweet Pea!
 Not sure what he was looking at here
 He loves his Momma!
 Could this place be any more picturesque?
 Hello prepster!
 Mr. Too Cool for School and Too Cool for School, Jr.
 This poor lady tried... our only pic of just the 3 of us... since Trevor was 3 weeks old!
 My boys!
 Hello Cuties!
Ahh!  Picture Perfect!

Thank you to my amazing husband who went along with the crazy idea to go to St. Francisville on a whim.  You are my heart and made this awesome day so worth spending with you and our son.  You know how to make me the happiest girl in the world... and I felt it this day.   And thank you Heavenly Father for the beautiful Earth You have created for us to enjoy.  I love this Plantation and mostly... the gardens.



No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin