I just had to get this little onsie for him when I saw it @ Old Navy. Could it be any more perfect for my little man? I think NOT! He was too cute and Daddy dressed him today!
He is digging his outfit!
Mr. "Too Cool for School" AKA Markus Jr.
Wow do I see Markus in him here!!!!
There's my happy baby!
Lookin' like his Daddy!
Enough of the pictures, can't you see I'm pooped!
Ok I'm a little obsessed with the color green so naturally Trevor had to sport it today. He was such a cutie. Even though blue looks better on him, he was still pretty "Charming" in his green today. Happy St. Patty's day yall!
1 comment:
He is so cute! I think that green looks really good on him too. I can't believe how much more he looks like Marcus now. What a cutie patutie (sp?)!
Post a Comment