1.01.2011

Best of 2010 {in Pictures}

So in no particular order, here goes the best of my 2010 captured in Pictures :)
My favorite Craft Project

Furniture Transformation {Well room really}
Best Victory (Saint's Winning Superbowl) 
Yes they even put it on Milk Jug tops!
Best Victory #2 (LSU vs. Bama)  Geaux Tigers!
Fav decoration for Valentines Day (I put these in my bedroom after our dinner)
Favorite photo shoot (Fritz's couch)
My favorite pic I took while @ a Plantation
Fav pic of my sissy & Brack
Fav pic #2 of Sissy & Brack (OK it was hard to choose)
Best outing at a Restaurant {Court of 2 Sisters}
But then I remembered this one, Best outing #2 @ a Restaurant  {Commanders Palace} where you feel like royalty!!!
Best Advertisement
1st Highlight job I did to my own hair
Favorite accessory added to my room (the rug)
Best/Favorite Mississippi Plantation
Markus' sweetness for the year!!!  Still melts my heart :)
Best pic of my 2 boys!  Oh how I love them!
Favorite Car pic!
Sweetest Daddy Shot!  Markus' cousins in FL.
Favorite Ultrasound pic (Do you see the foot?)
Best Garage Sale Score/Find!
My Favorite pic I took of myself preggers!
The Most Unforgettable Baby Gift I received!
Best Artwork in my house :)
Hottest 30 year old!
Best room in the house!
Last but certainly not least, best moment of 2010.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin