1.22.2011

2 weeks!

My baby is 2 weeks old Thursday!  I cannot believe how fast these past 2 weeks have flown by.  Here are some pics I took of him in his LSU hat that Ms. Glenda (from work) gave him.  I absolutely love it and will be looking for the pattern to make more for him :)





Nicole, here is the football hat.  I think it's a little big, but he will definitely grow into it, don't you think?  Can't wait til football season now!

4 comments:

Stacy Hutchinson said...

Jenn, he is SO ADORABLE!! Congrats to you both. As soon as we all get well (everyone has the flu except for me) and the boys are back in school, I'm coming to visit with Afton. In the meantime, check out www.made-by-rae.com. She has some great crafty ideas and the entire month of February, 2010 was themed "celebrate the boy".

Jessica said...

Those hats are adorable.
And I agree...MADE in Feb. is fantastic for ideas and inspiration for boys!

Stacy Hutchinson said...

I first heard about them on your blog, Jess! I'm always going back, looking for new ideas. Great stuff.

Adrienne said...

He looks just like Markus!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin