7.11.2009

I Did it!

I quit my job. Not all 3 just the one that pays the house and car notes. No big deal. I gave them a 2wk notice with no job lined up. Crazy I know, but not as crazy as I have been feeling over the last 6 months. It's a nice relief. Almost like I lost 50lbs. Not sure how else to describe it other than a huge weight has been lifted. I gave it all to the Lord. Now all I have to do is find something else. I pray that this leap of faith will bring great joy and blessings for our future.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lots of love, good luck with that. It's amazing how the Lord blesses us, sometimes in ways were not expecting.

Kristen C said...

I am happy for you!

Jessica said...

Wow! Good luck in your future endeavors! If you acted in faith, you will be blessed.

Erica said...

Yikes! What courage! Best of luck to you.

Karlee said...

That's scary but at the same time I'm glad you can have some sort of relief finally! Good luck finding another job!!! I'll cross my fingers for you!

The Awesome Rawsons said...

I know that feeling...
the relief makes quitting soooo worth it. i've been in your shoes...quitting the job that pays EVERYTHING and not knowing how things will work out. you're gonna make it. love you.

Erica said...

How's everything going? I've been thinking about you and the job situation.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin