6.20.2009
I lived to tell about it...
Another *ALMOST* Walmart trip gone bad. We went to Pville Walmart as we usually do on Saturdays. See that is the only time I can really shop there. Yes while I realize we are taking a chance by going there on Saturday, I don't have another option. So we find a register to check out on and it's one of those hidden ones where you go all the way down the aisle and pass others standing in line to get in the short line. Well it was of course slowly progressing (just my luck) and this guy in a motor wheelchair comes in between 2 lines of people side by side to squeeze in front of me to talk to the cashier. He was a worker there. So I moved back a little to give him room to talk to his co-worker. Well after he left we naturally started moving up. Then jumps this girl just right in front of us as we were moving up to start to unload things. I just said Ma'am we have been waiting in line and were moving up to check out. She gave me this look from hell, looked at the cashier then left. Markus said my face turned so red. I was so freakin pissed that she even hesitated when I told her we were basically here long before she was. WTF. Me and ***** girls don't get along at Walmart. I'm just saying. Markus kept saying, man you and Walmart. Ha! Needless to say the ***** cashier didn't say two words to me. You know they all like to stick together. I hope by now you understand the *****s. Anyway I was trying to get across to the cashier that she never even said hello to us. You know how they ask you those questions on the key pad? Well I answered one that said was your store clean today? I told Markus when he asked what I pressed that it usually says did your cashier greet you today. Ha! She still didn't talk to us. Whatever!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Gurl.....that is why I don't shop at Walmart unless I have too. I always leave there angry. It just isn't a good environment and you can tell the cashiers don't want to be there. I love my Target!
Haha! That is hilarious! I would have been hacked off too! People really don't have much consideration for others anymore. My mom stood at the photo counter at Walgreens for 20 minutes while the guy BEHIND the counter stood with his back to her doing something unimportant totally ignoring her! She went off!
I NEVER have issues at Wal-Mart (knock on wood)! Maybe it is just isn't so bad in Gonzales! I love Target more but not enough to drive 45 minutes out of the way! You poor thing!
OH, I am banned by Bart from the WM nearest my home b/c of the ^^^^^'s and the immigrant idiots who work at it. It is 99 blocks from the beginning of Omaha and the closest WM for all the trash. They really should build one in East O so they can trash up their own WM and leave MINE alone!
Jenn I don't know what my problem is! I was walking this morning and thinking how I really need to update our blog and for some reason it just hit me that I never put your blog address on our blog! I am so sorry. It was not intentional, I assure you. By the way, I love your story about wal-mart. Personally, I love the place but you definitely meet some choice people when you're there--especially in Louisiana. haha
~Anne
Post a Comment