2.26.2008
New Orleans here we come!!!!!!!
I'm so excited the moment I've finally been waiting for. Michael Buble concert. It actually snuck right up on me. Especially since we are carless. My in-laws have been gracious enough to let us borrow their car so we will have transportation down there. I hope my boss can do something for me with the owner of Gerry Lane. We are looking into an SUV type vehicle. But back to Michael Buble. He is amazing. Awesome to see in concert. He is actually quite funny. I really hope he can make Markus laugh so he will be willing to do this with me again next time he is in town. I love you Markus and thank you for being such a good sport.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Why are you car-less? And how was the concert? Did Markus enjoy it, too?
Post a Comment