7.27.2007

Camera


Well this is my first time doing this, so we'll see how it goes. I have enjoyed everyone else's blogs that I have seen so I thought I would give it a shot. Sunday is our anniversary! It's been 2 years. I can't believe how time flies. We were talking about what to do for our anniversary and I came up with a few things, but Markus overruled my ideas. He said, I don't want you to buy me anything, I don't want to go anywhere, I just want you to get your camera. AHH, how sweet. I've been wanting to get a DSLR for a little while now and it just seemed like that would never be a reality, until my sweetie put it at the top of his list. I'm really excited to get it. I love pictures. I love what they stand for and what they mean to me in my life. I love the memories attached to every snap of the shutter. My daddy taught me about cameras, although I still have a lot to learn, I owe my love of photography to him. I miss him terribly, but everytime I pick up a camera, I think about what he would see when looking through the viewfinder and what he would tell me to look for and the advice he'd give. I think of the possiblities and how they are so endless. AHH.. pictures. What a priceless beauty.

2 comments:

Holly said...

Isn't this the best camera ever! We got one when we had Kailey, b/c the other digital cameras were too slow to catch all of the fun baby stuff.

Kathy said...

that is such a sweet thought. Now I will look at cameras in a different way. I miss yall. Glad you are blogging now so we can keep in touch. Have you looked at ours?

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin