Coming soon in June
2013
With 9 short weeks under my belt, I'm feeling more and more confident to share the good news.
TREVOR IS GOING TO HAVE A SIBLING!
We are overjoyed at this wonderful surprise and have been thanking God every night for this little miracle. Lately, Trevor has been so good playing with our dog or other kids and I can't help but think of what an amazing big brother he will be. He is such an affectionate child, and I pray that will continue with our next baby. We couldn't be more excited!
I couldn't have loved being surprised more than on the day I found out AND told Markus on the SAME day. (That has never happened before). It was such a beautiful moment for us. Truly, God was in control and it was manifested to us on that glorious day when we had no idea what was in store for us... a baby! We feel so blessed and thankful for this faith building experience.
P.S. Markus still wants a girl!
No comments:
Post a Comment