Today was my last official day of Physical Therapy. I was a bit sad to leave, but feel tremendously better now than I did when I started. They even gave me a t-shirt (pictured below)! I was excited about that.
It's been a short road to recovery in comparison to what it could have been, but I am so thankful I was able to go. I learned so much about my body and why/how I have the problem I do and the way it can be fixed or worked on. That was enough of an education to me that I can take with me and use. I got myself an SI (sacrum and illium joint) belt and today got a resistant band I had been working with to help my healing/recovery process even more at home. I am motivated not to have this pain in my back... let me tell you! I wouldn't say it's 100% by any stretch. I still have quite a ways to go, but I am getting there and I'm motivated to get there and that is what is important. I only have one body and I have to take care of it. So here's to graduating from PT! I hope the Dr. is pleased with my progress too! Now I'm off to do my exercises and watch the CMAs. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment