5.18.2011

In case you ever wondered?

This is what a my big toe looks like with no nail.


Today


Sunday

I really miss it. If only I didn't drop the concrete block on my toe. Want to see how swollen it is still?



Crazy huh? This is today 1.5 weeks later.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

3 comments:

Kent said...

OH MY GOSH!!! I mustsay I gagged a little when I saw that!!! How awful!!!! I'm sorry! That seriously looks painful!!

Kent said...

That comment was from me, Karlee, not Kent by the way. Guess I'm logged on his name.

Adrienne said...

ouch! ok so that's yuck! hope it heals up soon though...and I guess it is better to lose the whole thing than have to drain a blackish-purple toenail....yikes!

(oh, & the candles on that cake (from Baums...yes you were right about it :) are a 2 & a 5 plus 1 regular candle that you can't see too well...I'm 26 :) haha

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin