I'm willing to admit that I totally like some of his songs and I'm pretty sure I workout to at least one or two of his songs!!
Have you seen the "Come Back" episode of Glee? The guys all perform a couple of his songs and the girls go crazy over them. It's awesome.
It's been stuck in my head ever since that GLEE, Stacy! I like that song, not sure what else the kid sings though...
Post a Comment
3 comments:
I'm willing to admit that I totally like some of his songs and I'm pretty sure I workout to at least one or two of his songs!!
Have you seen the "Come Back" episode of Glee? The guys all perform a couple of his songs and the girls go crazy over them. It's awesome.
It's been stuck in my head ever since that GLEE, Stacy! I like that song, not sure what else the kid sings though...
Post a Comment