10.04.2010

Always My Sweet Pea

I have really enjoyed being pregnant.  You bloggers on this blog might not hear enough about it, but trust me I do.  I have flooded my "Momma Jenn" Blog with all things baby, pregnancy, nursery, etc. in an effort not to bore you here.   I just want to take a brief moment and say that my little sweet pea is getting so big.  I have loved almost every minute of being pregnant.  I have been so lucky and truly blessed to have such a great pregnancy.  Most of you know I have waited for this for years.  I must say it has been well worth the wait.  I just wish I was a nicer pregnant person.  That's about it.  But back to my Sweet Pea.  He is kicking a lot.  Markus has enjoyed getting closer to him through all is movements.  He is going to be such an amazing child I can already tell.  I've been agonizing (it feels like) over a name.  I just wanted it to be perfect in every way.  I'm not the type to see the child and instantly know the name.  I'm more of the planner type where the name is chosen/selected ahead of time.  We've gone through several different variations.  All of which I've loved for different reasons.  But we have decided on a name......drumroll.....
TREVOR CHRISTIAN WILSON 
Isn't it perfect?  I have always liked Trevor and Christian is Markus' middle name.  I kept having a strong feeling little man should be named after his daddy and that is what we did.  I can't wait to meet him.  I just know he will fill this name out nicely.  We are so happy to finally have arrived at a name for him.  I know Markus probably is more than me.  hahaha.  He finally got to the point where he didn't care and was tired of talking about it.  I really bothered him with it every chance I got.  Poor Markus, he is such a trooper!  So there you have it.  But in my eyes, he will always be my Sweet Pea.  I love him so much and I haven't even seen his little face or touched his soft skin, but I know he will come to us just as Heavenly Father meant for him to.

We love you Trevor :) 

1 comment:

Britt said...

I like it. Picking a name can be so hard.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin