5.19.2012

The Lake Ride

We stayed with Markus' Aunt Nancy & Uncle Bruce when we went on our vacation.  They live just outside of Pensacola on a pretty piece of property which has a spring fed lake.  I wanted to take Trevor out to see what he thought.  So we packed everything up and headed to the lake (on foot).  Trevor liked it at first, but then he got super fussy.  Poor Markus just wanted to fish.  So I paddled where he wanted to fish while Trevor screamed and basically it just wasn't ideal fishing conditions.  I was able to snap a few pictures both with my camera and my cell phone.  They went everywhere I went on the trip.  That is until I lost my cell phone in the lake!  Stupid.  I was so sick, I didn't even know how to cry.  Markus thought I was stupid for taking it.  But it was too late at that point.  Oh well!  It's gone.  Forever.  I thought I had lost all 3K of my pictures.  Come to find out, I backed my iPhone up in February.  So only 2 months worth of pics were gone.  Needless to say I will be backing up the new one a lot more often.
The lake.  The boat.

Trevor baby!

Gross!  But I wanted a pic with my baby!

Markus fishing while Trevor wants to play!

Daddy showing Trevor how to fish.

Trevor's turn!

Spinning the reel.  I love his pinky in this pic.  Haha!

The beach

The beach/lake/boat.

Trevor loved when his feet could hit ground.  He took off!

I sure learned my lesson on this boat ride.  I hate when that happens... I love my new phone, but miss everything I lost with the old one.  It still hurts to talk about it.  But oh well.  Live and Learn!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin