| Mr. Cool |
| It didn't last long (the sunglasses that is) |
| The Markus look... ha! |
| Back to Mr. Cool :) |
| And off again... so cute! |
| I thought this was funny! I do the same thing to mine sometimes... |
| Are we done yet? |
| Can you see the monkey on the lenses? |
| He seriously looks like a business man here. |
| Hehe :) |
| I love how he is holding his sunglasses here! |
| This little turkey did not want to stand up for me... just play in the tall grass! |
| Ok it's official... this one is my fav! So Ben Silver Catalogish! |
| Such a boy! |
| Big boy standing... just staring back at me, like what mommy? |
| I think he is over the picture-taking, but I love this pose. |
| Prob my next fav pic. I'm a sucker for those blue eyes! |
| Such a big boy! |
And that's all folks! I just love this time of year... with all the plants/flowers coming back to life. Makes me think of Easter and the Resurrection... Springtime is such a happy and beautiful reminder to me that Jesus Christ lives!
No comments:
Post a Comment