12.07.2011

Christmas Card time!

I've been so lazy in making up my mind on a Christmas Card for us.  After all, it IS Trevor's 1ST Christmas!  I want it to be cute and of course reflect his adorable personality.  I lost out of the 2 awesome discounts at Shutterfly.... so I'm thinking I might do one from Etsy.  Who knows.  There's still time, lol!  For those who won't get a Christmas Card...

Here's our newsletter:


The Wilson Family 
Markus, Jennifer, and Trevor 
Our Top 10 moments of 2011

#1: Birth of our first born, Trevor Christian on King’s Day, January 6th 
2: Taking (4) Generation pictures when Trevor was 3 weeks old (Papa, Pete, Markus & Trevor) 
3: Purchase of a newer more reliable car for Markus. I named her Candy, cause she’s red 
4: Blessing of our son, on the anniversary of Markus’ proposal 6 years ago to Jenn 
5: The morning we discovered Trevor slept through the night and has ever since at 3 ½ months old 
6: Watching our son pick his head up, smile, coo, roll over, laugh, sit up, crawl, cut teeth, pull up on things, and all the other things in between 
7: When Trevor got a new babysitter! 
8: Celebrating 6 years of marriage 
9: One more semester of Markus’ school after the fall semester 
10: The day Markus said we could try for baby #2! 

And our picture:
Merry Christmas!

We are so looking forward to celebrating Christmas this year with our son Trevor.  I just love this time of year and it will be that much better with a kiddo around.  Start new family traditions.  Oh it's going to be great.  What are some of your family traditions?

1 comment:

Britt said...

Great card. Everyone looks wonderful. Good luck with baby #2--it might happen faster than you think.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin