I guess everyone wants to see pics since it's been a while...
 |
| Trevor got a Radio Flyer Wagon! He loves taking rides in it. Looking forward to Halloween evening in this thing! |
 |
| You can find Trevor sucking his fingers... half the time. I think they are continuously coated in sugar... or so you would think :) |
 |
| Did I mention Trevor has 7 Teeth??? Such a big boy smile with the pearly whites :) |
Now for the Stats:
Weight: 17lbs 13oz
Height: 27.5inches
Teeth: 7
Trevor continues to sleep through the night. He has learned how to crawl for real this time. No army crawling for this little guy. He's been going strong with that for a couple of weeks now. His new trick as of late is pulling up on EVERYTHING, even if he's taller than the object the boy will still try! It's comical at times. He is getting good at balancing. He moves along the couch but not very well. I can't believe he's already into the semi-standing/walking phase now. He just barely learned how to crawl on his hands and knees.
He still eats just about anything you put in his mouth. The Dr. wanted him to start on Stage 3 foods and we tried Macaroni and cheese and he hated it. So this will be interesting to feed him the chunky stuff now :)
I'm sure I'm missing tons of stuff.. but in other news, Trevor will go to his first tailgate this weekend! We are excited to bring him to LSU. He's never been. LOL.
 |
| THE END! |
1 comment:
sweet baby! love the last picture.
Post a Comment